September 15, 2014

Holding $GOOGL, dropping $FXI and $AA, adding to $TSLA

$GOOGL (Google) breached my stop, but only by a small amount, and is above it after hours.  I'm usually wrong by keeping these things, but I want to be sure.

$AA (Alcoa) has been consistent for over 6 months.  It's action today left me no choice but to sell.  $FXI (China) has also got to go. 

You read the title right. I look at numbers, not news, so I'm adding to $TSLA (Tesla).  I sold some when it was above my risk threshold, now I want to grab some while my risk is lower.



$ATVI just barely survived today, pulling back above the 85-day by a hair.  I came up with that MA number when I was looking at closing prices.  With new positions I tend to go off of intra-day lows, and I think a 90 day might be more appropriate.  I don't want to have to make a call like that, so show me some strength Activision-Blizzard.


Share This Article
Share on StockTwits

0 comments:

Post a Comment