September 30, 2014

Giving $RAI another try, entering $KO on new recent high.

I like what I saw in $KO and $RAI has shown considerable strength.  Of course it could easily be just a bounce, but I am willing to give it another try.

If $KO is merely at the top of a resistance line, well I may be in a lot of trouble.



I gave $RSG a little wiggle room yesterday, taking on a little more risk.  It's one of those things we are never supposed to do, but I felt like I need to be a little flexible at times, given that I am still learning and developing. 

I am hoping for some $SPY alpha tomorrow, and it influenced my choice to add new positions.  Otherwise I'm strongly considering paring back into larger positions of cash, bonds, and potentially gold in order to take on attributes of a permanent portfolio.



Share This Article
Share on StockTwits

0 comments:

Post a Comment